Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holiday Planning

Coming soon I will share some of my holiday planning and projects and such with you, just cause I want to. Plus, I have a snazzy new planner to use to keep me organized!! Let me know of there is anything specific you want to know about.

In the meantime, if you want some tips or good ideas I highly recommend Nora Griffin's Blog... www.noragriffin.typepad.com (I still can't figure out how to make that a link!! Can someone help??). She is super organized and has been sharing her 12 weeks of Christmas preparations. Really cool ideas.

I can share with you my Thanksgiving plans.

1. Day before Thanksgiving... Buying newspaper to look through all sale bills for the best deals the day after Thanksgiving. Making cookie dough for Kolachky's and a batch of sugar cookies. Cleaning house.

2. Thanksgiving. Baking Kolachky's. Finish cleaning. Dinner at a friend's house.

3. Day after Thanksgiving -- getting up super early to go shopping and maybe get some free stuff, plus some deals. Coming home and sleeping. Putting up Christmas decorations. Christmas Parade in JC at 5pm(my hubby will be in it).

4. Saturday -- hopefully going to High School State Championship football game in Topeka!! If not, finish decorating.

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

No comments: