Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love to Decorate for Halloween!!!

After living in apartments(and a trailer) for the past 5 years, it as nice to finally get to decorate the outside as well as the inside of my house for Halloween!! And even when I still lived in my childhood home I stopped decorating outside in those last years because we had awful neghbors and I didn't trust them or their kids. So this was like the first time in 10 years I got to go all out for Halloween at home!!(our church has trunk or treat,too which I have participated in in past years to hand out candy and decorate my trunk), but not this year because I did not hear about it until it already started).

Okay, anyway, I thought I would share some decrations.

Inside....

Random stuff on the music shelf..


Something I bought his year with extra candy in it(which we used!!)....


Yarn pumpkin man my cousin, Fran, made YEARS ago...


Pumpkins and rats...


My old pumpkin pail...


Outside....

Ghost that was taken over by lady bugs...


Cute ghost...


Devil Flamingo..


Hanging Pumpkins(the paper ones fell)


Doorway(the spider web fell, so we didn't use it)


Cute sign...


Front door (I moved the pumpkin to the window)


Scary, but cute ghoul(my favorite)


My next post will be on Halloween day and the evolution of one our decorations.

1 comment: