Okay, I think I figured this link thing out finally!!
I was tagged by Jessica at http://jessicaslittlecorner.blogspot.com/ and Ida http://pienovski.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up...
Okay 6 random things(that you don't already know!!)....
1. I have dimples in my shoulders. It's a family thing, but I am the only person I know in my family that has them!!
2. I think I am the only Mormon in my family. I converted 5 years ago.
3. I constantly change my myspace page layout and playlist on there, but I keep my layout and songs on here the same(except for the header). Same with my myspace blog. The layout stays the same.
4. The school I work at has LIONS as their mascot. The first elementary school I attended had the same thing :)
5. I can identify any Brady Bunch episode within 30 seconds of the beginning and 10 seconds from any other part. I have seen every Brady Bunch episode at least 5 times.
6. I can't stand bagpipes, bubbles and don;t like balloons. I will leave a room if Bagpipes are being played or cover my ears if I am outside. I think bubbles(the kind you blow from the jars) are disgusting. The smell and the stickiness gross me out. I am okay around balloons, but don't like handling them for fear they will pop. I hate when balloons pop. I like mylar ones okay, though.
Okay, now I have to do some tagging. 2 of the people I would have tagged tagged me so my next picks are...
Kim, my friend of 20 years, who makes amazing cards and scrapbook pages and tags and other stuff. Oh, and she writes an online column for a newspaper....
Jennifer P., whom I only know from the blogging world, but she is suoper cool and has a great blog. She's a fellow Mormon, too..
Sharon, whom I met at church, but she moved because her hubby got transfered to New Mexico. She is a fellow Army Wife and she laso makes very beautiful cards...
I don't really have anyone else to tag. I read a lot of blogs, but those are the only people who comment on my blog(except for Jessica and Ida and they both already tagged me!)
If you are reading this, I tag you, too!!