1. Getting a letter from one of my 4th graders for her assignment to write to someone why she was thankful for them.
2. Seeing the Christmas decorations at school brought up from the basement and distributed.
3. Seeing the decorated and lighted Christmas tree in the lobby at school.
4. Getting the cable turned back on.
5. Snacks all day at school for the Principal's birthday.
6. Making a fun food and coloring in the afterschool program.
7. Hearing 4th and 5th graders play African drums at our learning celebration.
8. Watching the 4th graders' presentation on writing for the learning celebration. Twice.
9. Showing the Schwann's man that my diningroom was finally put together!!
10. Getting a package and a card from my mom.
11. My cat greeting me when I came home.
What made you happy today?