Friday, November 14, 2008

Tough Scrapbooking Decision

I think after this year I am going to stop making a yearly scrapbook. It is just too much to keep up with. Snapfish has this feature where you can make collage photos and choose colors and titles with different fonts. I think I will just do that with all the photos and put them in a regular yearly album so it still looks kinda scrapbookish. I may do a 12 x 12 scrapbook of the best pictures, but not all of them.

This will also give me time to work on more theme scrapbooks. There is this blog called One Little Word where they give you a word and you create a page around that word. I would like to do a scrapbook of the words. I also want to keep up on the holiday themed scrapbooks I have.

It has just got so overwhelming, especially with the amount of pictures I take with the digital, to keep up a yearly 12 x 12 scrapbook.

I will complete 2008 next year as from now until Christmas I am only doing Christmas crafts and scrapbooking(I need to catch up the photos I do have).

No comments: