Thursday, December 4, 2008

December Plans

All of my weekends from now until Christmas are busy!! Thought I would share my tentative schedule.

This weekend, I am scrapbooking Friday night and then again all day Saturday, but I will also be working on some Christmas ornaments and my in laws' gifts. Sunday we have a toy run with the Harley shop. If TJ does not get our lights put up I will also be doing that myself either saturday night or Sunday after the toy run!!

Next weekend we have a party for my work on Friday night and on Saturday we are getting the tree so we will be setting that up and decorating it. I guess that evening will be free. Maybe we can go to Topeka to see the light display out there and have dinner at the Sushi place :) Sunday should be free, too.

The weekend after that I will be baking all day saturday and doing some last minute clean up because on that Sunday we will be having our Christmas party!!! More on that later.

Then it is Christmas :) I am hoping that one of the days when I am on vacation and TJ has a half day we can go down to Wichita to the mall to Build-A-Bear and get a holiday moose or reindeer.

The Saturday after Christmas we want to try to go out to Kansas City to go to the Imax theatre and then see the lights at the plaza and have dinner at the Kona Grill. Or maybe the day after Christmas :)

During the week, after work, I plan to do some cleaning and work on Christmas projects. I want to make postcards for next Christmas and some more decorations or gifts for the party.

1 comment:

Pienovski said...

You are a busy lady I must say!

I am impressed that you have already planned to make cards for the next xmas!!! Planning at its best!