Saturday, December 20, 2008

Eight Is Enough

No, this isn't about 70's TV shows(though I do miss seeing the Christmas episode from that one!!). Jessica did this on her blog and instead of tagging more people, left it as an open invitation. Which you know I couldn't resist!!


8 TV Shows I Watch:
1)The Soup
2)The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
3)Chelsea Lately
4)The Hills
5)Real Housewives of wherever they are this season
6)Little People, Big World
7)Law and Order SVU
8)Ghost Hunters

Can't you tell I like reality shows???

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Tokai Sushi in Florida
2) SeaFare's Inn in California
3) Olive Garden
4) Toto's Tacos
5) IHOP
6) HuHot
7) Sweet Tomatoes


8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) Made LOTS of cookies
2) Saw 2 favorite Christmas movies
3) Went to Commissary
4) Cleaned a little
5) Decorated a little more
6) Slept in
7) Prepared a lesson for Primary tomorrow
8) Saw an awesome sunset

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Christmas.
2) 2 weeks off(I love working for a school!!)
3) Going to Wichita to get a reindeer or moose at Build-A-Bear.
4) Getting an Orange Julius in Wichita
5) More snow
6) Party tomorrow
7) New Years
8) Singing Christmas songs at church


8 Things I Wish For:

1) Snow
2) More money
3) My knees to stop hurting
4) a maid
5) More energy
6) More soldiers to come home and less to deploy
7) My cat to stop scratching stuff without getting declawed
8) A baby :)

Okay, who else wants to do this?????

No comments: