Wednesday, December 24, 2008

How Dare He!!!!

Okay, everyone remain calm!!! I know this is a crisis, but let's not get too crazy.

The guy that plays the vampire in the Twilight movie has.... CUT HIS HAIR!!!!

I know, I know... this is a disaster. I mean, how could he do something like that??? Doesn't he know that he must remain as his vampire character FOREVER??????

Okay, hopefully you know by now that I am being sarcastic!! It just cracked me up when I read that fans are just outraged by this. It's like they never heard of anyone cutting their hair before. The poor guy is not really his vampire character. If he wants to cut his hair he has every right to and should be able to do so without such an uproar!!

Personally, I think he looks a lot better with his new cut. Not so creepy looking!! And normally I like longer hair!!

You want to know who really crushed me when they cut their hair? Andrew on Touched By an Angel!! Now he looked much better with long hair and then he chopped it all off!! Too bad we didn't start an internet message protest over that one!! LOL.

No comments: