Saturday, December 13, 2008

Introducing Frank....


..the fat full Christmas bush!!!! I say bush because he looks more like a bush than a tree. When you get the free trees they are all tied up so you really don't know what they are going to look like. I would have preferred a skinnier one, but this is just fine. It was free!!! And not too big. Though I would have been okay with a bigger, skinnier one.

I forgot to take the camera with when we got him. I was going ot take a picture of him on the car, but TJ got him inside before I could!! He went right to work on getting him in his holder, though....


Here he is from further away...


And, yes, he is leaning a little bit. We tried to fix it.

Here he is with lights....


Aren't they put on there so pefectly??? Just look at that spacing!! What's my secret you ask? Why, it is...... net lights!!!! Yep, they are a little more pricey, but you can just cover the tree with it and be done!! I love them.

I will have pictures of him decorated in just a little while or tomorrow. My computer is running slow and I am trying to upload the photos.

No comments: