Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh......

um, I guess maybe I should post a little something for the night. Let's see.

I made it to work today and it was fun. They had Books and Bingo for the kids and the principal and support monitor dressed up like Thing 1 and Thing 2 and they read to kindergarten like that. After school I colored with one of the kids and played Battleship and helped her build a Lego Man.

After work my husband and I took photos with Santa at the Harley shop.

I went to Cracker Barrel to get an ornament for my Secret Santa and also ended up getting several for myself sonce they were 1/2 off. I wouldn't have had to go there in the first place if hubby had found me a regular ornament at Walmart last night, but instead thought it would be fun for me to give a giant ornament. Um, no.

We had freezing rain and drizzle tonight, but it wasn't too bad. we'll see how the roads are tomorrow, though. I just hope it didn't ruin the snow.

My favorite Christmas movie, The Christmas Gift, was on last night!!

Okay, now you are caught up.

1 comment:

Pienovski said...

Great to hear you had a fab day! Due to the cold weather I suggest you wrap yourself in a nice warm blanket, get a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy the rest of the night inside the warm house watching the beautiful ornaments you got today!

Be careful on the roads tomorrow!