Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Presents Presents Presents!!!

Okay, I forgot to take pictures, but I guess I can reveal now what we got for TJ's family.

Dad and Girlfriend -- Walmart Gift card

Mom -- Homemade recipe box and recipes, Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch bear, and Harry Potter type books to share with her daughter

Sister-- see above, Miss Congeniality 1 and 2, and a homemade recipe box with recipes

Sister's husband -- 2 Dale Ernhardt Jr ornaments

Nephew -- Chiefs shirt and matching shorts, nerf type ball

Older Brother -- plastic popcorn container, microwave popcorn and a Walmart gift card

Younger brother -- wrestling calendar

I think we did pretty good on the gifts :) They said our gifts were coming so something to look forward to after Christmas (I love that!!).

For my mom we got her a glass angel(TJ picked it out) and a Barnes and Noble gift card.

I bought TJ 3 movies(Don't Mess With the Zohan, Spiderman 3 and Rocky Blaboa), a war game for Playstation, 2 t-shirts(vintage Black Sabbath and a Metallica), Harley Davidson calendar, Hickory Farms sampler(that was really for me, too!!),and custom rear view mirrors for the Harley. I also bought some candy to put in his stocking.

Scout got a mouse with feather toy from me, a plastic ball toy from TJ and Santa Paws is bringing him a catnip toy and a can of Fancy Feast.

I'll let you know tomorrow what I get :)

No comments: