Friday, December 26, 2008

Thought I would mention....

Two things. First of all, you may have noticed in the picture above that the tree skirt Scout is sitting on has an unfinished edge. I have had it for years now(I latch hooked it) and never got around to sewing the edges under, for some reason. I know, it looks ghetto.

Well, this year I finally sewed it up!! It was unbelievably easy. Not sure why I never took the time before. And of course, I put it under the tree before I took a picture!! This one kinda shows it...

Um, over on the left you can see a patch of it peeking out, LOL!!

Anyway, that picture brings me to my next topic... what I got!!! Ii already shared with you what TJ got, so now let me tell you about my gifts. You already saw Mamma Mia and the Singstar. I also got a leather vest and 2 Harley shirts from City Cycle Sales. That was all from TJ. You saw what I got from my mom. we are also going to get a soda machine from her. From my kids at school I got a Christmas picture and note pad, candle and a box of chocolates. For both of us TJ and I got a candle from a church member and foot stuff from a friend(that was more for me). And then from my secret santa I got candy, fun socks, post-its and pens and a beautiful snowman ornament.

So now I am curious.... what did everyone else get???? (in case you can't tell, I LOVE presents, whether they are for me or other people!!)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Well, the church gave each household a copy of the book "One Month to Live" (it's not depressing, talks about living without fear while doing kingdom work)and I got a Web cam! I got some clothes too, and a few other things.

Sharon said...

We got a Wii for the family and some games, We have Mario Kart (with the Wii Wheels of course), Mario Party, Guitar Hero World Tour (that's Tammys') Super Smash Bros. (that's Jacobs) and I got Super Paper Mario. I also got a CD by Nickelback (love them!), a DVD of The Day After Tomorrow (I love disater movies for some reason, and this was one of the few I didn't have). A Cake leveler for large cakes and a tackle box for my cake supplies (I discovered I have too much because I filled up the box and still have enough to fill up 3-4 others). Also got a couple of books and another CD. Oh, and Tammy got me a picture and a really pretty necklace. :)