Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wanna see some decorations?

I thought I'd show you some of my decorations. I go crazy. My friend, Mandy, said it put her in the Christmas spirit, though!!

Christmas Village.

They are candles I got for a $1.00 a piece at Michaels one year. I bought the trees at an antique store this year.

Christmas stockings...

From left to right... one I made for my husband, one my Grandma made for me, a small one I bought for Scout and one my cousin, Fran, made the year I was born(guess it is mine, too!!).

Albums

The big one is up until like 2004. Then I have the smaller one for 2006 and 2007. the tablecloth came from my aunt.

Bookshelves...

The cards on the left are vintage ones I bought from the antique store. The little Disney pillows below them are a couple of my favorite Christmas decorations. My cousin, Claudia, made those when I was like 6. I always associated Disney Christmas stuff with my childhood because of all her Disney stuff!! On the floor is a favorite Christmas album and on the right shelf is my snowman collection including on the top on the far right, a very old decoration that is as old as me and another favorite.

Nativity, fiber optic mini tree and bear tree toppers..

The nativity belonged to my Grandma and was painted for her by her sister-in-law, Alice. One of the bears is an angel that I bought years ago at Michaels and the other bear I bought this year at a Thrift store.

Well, that was my livingroom. Tomorrow I will show you my diningroom decorations :)

No comments: