Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas Day

This was the best Christmas I have had in a long time!! Despite having a little Christmas cold(and I need to mention how much I love generic afrin!!).

I slept until about 9am this morning. TJ was up earlier. So was Scout!! I had gotten up at 3am to fill TJ's stocking and put the last of his presents out.

Anyway, after getting my self up and able to breathe we started in on the presents while watching this...

I just love that they do that!! The music wasn't really our taste, though, so we had to mute it!!

We started off with TJ opening his stocking

and Scout opening his presents from TJ and Santa Paws...

He was thrilled with his new toys!! He also got a can of Fancy Feast.

TJ opened his present from Santa first....

Then I opened my first present...

Mamma Mia!!!

TJ got some other cool things from me....


And I got my Singstar!!

That is too much fun!!

Of course, the best present of all was being home with my husband and this little guy...


You have probably noticed that in those pictures I am wearing a robe. that is my dad's Christmas robe!! It was just one of his robes, but I would make him wear it every Christmas because it was Christmas colors and after he died I started wearing it. I wear it every year. It is a tradition.

We started out today with a White Christmas...

However, it almost all melted by evening because it warmed up!! So much so that TJ was able to go out and work on putting the news mirrors on his bike...




And since he was working out there we let Scout outside....

I tried to get him to play in the snow...

But he wasn't having any of it...

He just wanted to explore under outr cars, and the neighbors' and their front door area. I went inside to play on the computer and awhile later TJ started up the bike. Poor Scout was so scared and he stood by the door just yowling!! I brought him in and gave him lots of hugs.

In the afternoon I played with the Singstar and had so much fun with it!!! Maybe too much.LOL

We also had some snacks...

In the evening we headed into JC for a traditional Christmas Chinese Dinner...

At the only place in town open.
And we saw this....



It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.

As a bonus, they are playing old christmas episodes of General Hospital on soapnet so I got to hear them read the Christmas story!! Now my Christmas is complete!!

1 comment:

Pienovski said...

Sing star is awesome!!! We did the same thing on the 24th! It's great. :)

The pictures of scout outside are lovely and so are the pyjamas!

Lovely bike by the way.

Hope you are feeling better by now!

Love Ida