Okay, found this on another blog. You are supposed to bold the things you have done and italicize the things you want to do (5 of them). However, I can't bold for some reason so I will just put yes or no or want to. Also gonna add commentary here and there. It may be a boring read, but is much more fun if you copy and do it yourself!!!
1. Started my own blog – well, duh!! yes.
2. Slept under the stars – no.
3. Played in a band – no
4. Visited Hawaii – WANT TO
5. Watched a meteor shower – yes, supposedly. The activity was intermittent, though, not constant.
6. Given more than I can afford to charity – yes
7. Been to Disneyland/world - yep. Lived in Southern California and went every year to Disneyland starting when I was 4. In my 20s I had a boyfriend who bought me a pass so we went ALL THE TIME. Been to Disneyworld 3 times -- when I was 20 with my cousin, Patti, on a trip with my best friend, Bonnie, and on my honeymoon.
8. Climbed a mountain – no
9. Held a praying mantis – pretty sure no
10. Sung a solo – I have actually. I took a voice class in college and for a final had to sing 2 songs, in front of an audience(not just the class)
11. Bungee jumped – no.
12. Visited Paris – Want to.
13. Watched lightning at sea – no.
14. Taught myself an art from scratch – well, kinda. I taught myself how to scrapbook basically, but looked at examples.
15. Adopted a child – want to, maybe
16. Had food poisoning – not that I know of
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty – want to
18. Grown my own vegetables – yes. Once. got a couple good ones, but was growing them out of planters so didn't get many
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – Want to
20. Slept on an overnight train – want to
21. Had a pillow fight – I think so
22. Hitchhiked – No way
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill? who hasn't? But not at my current job. I have actually been sick on my my sick days.
24. Built a snow fort – nope
25. Held a lamb – no, but that would be awesome!!
26. Gone skinny dipping – no
27. Run a Marathon – No
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice – want to
29. Seen a total eclipse – not quite
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – oh yeah
31. Hit a home run – LOL!!!
32. Been on a cruise – so want to
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person – want to
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors – nope
35. Seen an Amish community – want to
36. Taught myself a new language – no
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – want to
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person – want to
39. Gone rock climbing – nope
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David – want to
41. Sung karaoke – oh yes. Shakey's baby!!! and the church carnival.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt – want to
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant – no
44. Visited Africa – nope
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – sure have.
46. Been transported in an ambulance – not personally. i went with a friend, but had to sit up front
47. Had my portrait painted – No
48. Gone deep sea fishing – no
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person – want to
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – want to
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – no.
52. Kissed in the rain – Yes
53. Played in the mud – yuck, no
54. Gone to a drive-in theater – No :( want to, but where are they?
55. Been in a movie. – no. that would be cool
56. Visited the Great Wall of China – want to
57. Started a business – no
58. Taken a martial arts class – no
59. Visited Russia – no
60. Served at a soup kitchen – No
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies – no. bought many though!! this year alone!!
62. Gone whale watching – Yes, once, kinda boring, unless you see a whale(I did not)
63. Got flowers for no reason – just once
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma – blood once. can;t anymore because it comes out too slow and clots!!
65. Gone sky diving – No
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp – no
67. Bounced a check – yes, on accident
68. Flown in a helicopter – no.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – yes. several
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial – yes
71. Eaten caviar – no, but would like to try it
72. Pieced a quilt – no
73. Stood in Times Square – yes. at night, too. totally awesome
74. Toured the Everglades – no
75. Been fired from a job – yes. i was glad, though. it was a sucky job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London – want to
77. Broken a bone – no
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle – define speeding. I have gone with hubby up to like 65.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person – from an airplane. want to see it on foot
80. Published a book – no
81. Visited the Vatican –no
82. Bought a brand new car – Yes! twice
83. Walked in Jerusalem – No
84. Had my picture in the newspaper – Yes.
85. Read the entire Bible – yes
86. Visited the White House – no. kinda want to
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – no.
88. Had chickenpox – no!!
89. Saved someone’s life – no
90. Sat on a jury – yes. it was great. i ended up being the alternate so i didn't have to deliberate!!
91. Met someone famous – oh yeah, several people in fact
92. Joined a book club – yes. At Barnes and Noble in Fullerton, CA and one in Brandon, Florida.
93. Lost a loved one – yes, several. especially my dad and grandma
94. Had a baby – not yet
95. Seen the Alamo in person – want to
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake – want to
97. Been involved in a law suit - No
98. Owned a cell phone – uh, yeah
99. Been stung by a bee – yes. In Illinois, while swimming when I was 8. My aunt put meat tenderizer on it!! Then she remembered she had something for bee stings!!
100. Ridden an elephant – yes. at church carnival and the zoo