Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Done Did It

Well, I finally gave into all the hype and joined FaceBook. The prospect of reconnecting with people I can't find on Myspace was too great. And connect I did.

I love that I am finding people I haven't seen in a long long time. I am a little worried that I will be found by people I don't want to be found by LOL!!

The site itself is quite confusing, maybe because I am not used to it yet. It just seems to be all over the place. Like, you have your friends and you can see the comments they have posted as well as comments people have posted to them, all on your homepage. This includes pictures, updates, etc. It is not as well organized as MySpace, plus you cannot design a cool page(which I think may be the attraction for those who do not want anything as fancy as what MySpace offers).

I did add some pictures and made a couple albums, but just a few things. Nowhere near what I have on MySpace!!! Plus, their photo uploading takes longer.

We'll have to see how it all works out.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Welcome to FB! When I first joined I didn't like it and was never on. That's because I was used to Myspace. Now I am used to FB and prefer that. I am on FB a couple of times a day and I am on Myspace maybe 2 times a month. It's addicting!