Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Need This Weekend

Sorry I haven't blogged the last couple of days, but I really didn't have anything to say(I know -- SHOCKER!!). I still really don't but I'll think of some stuff.

Well, it was a challenging day at work today. It seemed that with the 4 day weekend looming we had some problems listening. However, I did get a nice compliment this morning from a teacher I work with and it was finally this one kiddo's day in kindergarten(he asks everyday if it is his day) so it started off good. Oh, and they had cheese omelets for breakfast and corn dogs fro lunch. I also got my first box of Girl Scout cookies(peanut butter patties). So yay!! I was just really ready to go home by the end of the day.

I have a 3 1/2 day weekend. Tomorrow is a professional development day with a building inservice. Basically this is fro the teachers, but Paras can attend if they need inservice hours, which I do, but after tomorrow morning I will be finished so I will only be there in the morning. TJ has a funeral so I think I will treat myself to a movie in the afternoon.

I don;t know of I have mentioned it before, but during a phone conversation with my mom while watching the Suite Life on Deck, my mom revealed that she has seen almost every episode of The Suite Life of Zach and Cody(in the hotel) and also watches That's So Raven, Hannah Montanna, and Power Rangers saturday mornings because there is nothing else on!! This is on ABC kids(she doesn't have cable). I thought it was hilarious -- especially Power Rangers -- and I had to tell one of the kiddos who LOVES Power Rangers that my mom watches it and she and a few other kids got a kick out of that!! She is asking me to ask my mom if she watches certain episodes :)

Well, that is really all that is going on. My life is kinda boring right now except for work, but that's okay.

No comments: