Sunday, January 4, 2009

My cards are on the table

Literally!! I photographed them on one and now they are resting on my craft table, waiting for envelopes. I am stashing them in a box top. And sorry about the lighting. It was gray today so it isn't the best.

Okay, here they are. If you want to know what i used or any questions go ahead and ask!!

I'll start with the best...

I like this one so much that I don;t think I will be giving it away!!

Same paper..


Very dim lighting...

The notecards come cut out like that, you just add paper behind it. The center is made from a build-a-brad using the same paper.

Pink one...


Unfinished...

Not sure what kind of sentiment I want to put on it.

Dark and (somewhat) elegant...


Another favorite...


Cute...


Non traditional colors ....


A break from valentines...


Just hearts...


Another good one(IMHO)...


So-so one....


There was another one, but I missed it because I used Stickles on it and then set it aside to dry and forgot about it!! I may try to make some more tonight. So far, I am planning on giving these to friends and coworkers. I have a bunch of kiddie ones from last year to give to the kiddos!!

I am grateful for making cards.

No comments: