Saturday, January 10, 2009

Show Your Cards

Here's mine :) Some more I have made this week. I swear, I have never made this many cards in such a short period before!! All of the designs are "copied" from examples I have saved in a folder on my computer.

A little color changeup...


Quilt like...

I actually worked on this one while my hubby was on the computer :) It was nice having him in here while I worked. I am seriously considering moving my craft stuff to the livingroom instead of diningroom if we need to use this room as a baby's room.

Incredibly simple...


Layers...


Elegant....

I used the build a brads on the ribbon. I just love those things!!

Another simple one...

Scout thought he would make a good background!!

Fun one...

The bears are a little smeary. The acrylic stamp i used was not the best, but it was part of a small set that was only $1. On the inside I wrote "I hope your Valentine's Day is BEARY nice"

A "hearty" one....


Pearly...


A "busy" one...

Not sure I like that gray in it, but I was following a color challenge.

I am almost done with the heart and rose paper so hopefully I will have some other prints to show you soon!!. I know it gets boring seeing the same thing!! I just don't want to waste the paper.

Let me know of you have any questions!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Girl these are cool!