Saturday, January 3, 2009

What's his problem?

I made some more cards last night. Of course, I forgot to photograph then today when the light was good to share. Actually, the light wasn't that great. It was a gray day today, so no sunset, either.

Anyway, I did manage to get pictures of this guy on my craft table...


Whenever I sit down to do some projects he insists on sitting up there!! Sometimes right in front of me or other times a little off to the side, but still in the way!!


I don't know of he wants attention, thinks he is helping or just does not want me doing crafts!!


Last night, after I moved him several times, but finally let him settle, he started swishing his tail around with an attitude, upsetting things. I honestly don't know why he insists on sitting right there on the table!!

He seemed to be in such a snit, too, even when i would take a break and get on the computer, that I gave him my little thrift store bunny to hold...


He held onto that bunny for dear life!!

Maybe he thought it was the only thing that understood him, poor spoiled kitty!! Of course, when he was ready to get up, poor bunny was pushed to the floor!!

Anyone else have animals that like to get in their way when working on a project?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ohhhh, that is soooo precious!