This is the first post I am writing from the livingroom of this house. We moved the computer down here today and while I should be putting stuff back on shelves and getting the livingroom finished from a slight reorganization, instead I am blogging.
Last week I received this from my dear blogging friend, Ida.....
"With the Premio Dardos is to recognize the values that each blogger uses to transmit cultural values, ethical, literary, personal, etc.. that, in short, demonstrate their creativity through the thought that is alive and remains intact from their letters, between his words. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for a job that adds value to the Web."
To accept I must tag 15 people. I am going to start with 3 people I am not tagging.... Jessica, Jen, and Jennifer P. Ida already gave it to them :)
Here are the 15 I will tag. These are blogs I read pretty regularly(except for one I started today) and have commented on before.
1. Kim -- http://kimskronicles.com/
2. Jennifer W. -- http://morethanwords.typepad.com/my_weblog/
3. Nora -- http://www.noragriffin.typepad.com/
4. Kerri Bradford -- http://kerribradford.typepad.com/
5. Lacey -- http://landerson.typepad.com/snapshot/
6. Starshine(her real name escapes me at the moment!!) -- http://starshinereport.blogspot.com/
7. Lisa -- http://www.lisadamrosch.typepad.com/
8. Sharon -- http://mystampingworld.blogspot.com/
9. Dawn -- http://www.dawnmcvey.typepad.com/
10. Patty -- http://pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/
11. Belinda -- http://www.stampwithbelinda.com/
12. Brett Trafford -- http://btraffordphotography.blogspot.com/
13. Jason Hall -- http://manontheinside.com/
14. Annie Adams -- http://annieadams.typepad.com/
15. Stephanie(this is a new one for me, but I know her :) -- http://the5gilli.blogspot.com/
Okay, there is 15!! Thank you, again, Ida, for giving me this awwward. :)