Saturday, February 28, 2009

Creativeness before Cleanliness

Well, my house is still a mess, but I got all of my June scrapbook pages done today!! And have I put away the stuff I took to the scrapbook crop?? No! I got on the computer instead. ha ha ha ha ha.

My plan for this 4 day weekend was to get the house cleaned and in shape for my Tupperware party next weekend. Then I found out there was a scrapbook crop today. No problem. I would do the livingroom Wednesday night, the diningroom and kitchen thursday, and the craft room in Friday(not necessary for the party, but that way I could get what I needed for the crop organized).

Wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeelllllllllll.....................I had to work in Kindergarten all day on Wednesday, plus afterschool program so I was dead tired by the time I got home and just wanted to veg in front of the TV. On Thursday I had to go to the Pharmacy and also realized I needed to return library books and I thought I would hit the thrift stores so that took up a good chunk of my day. I did manage to put up a couple more shelves in the diningroom and reorganize some of my shot glass collection. I also got a shelving unit at the DAV Thrift Store so I was able to reorganize my food storage closet (I took pictures, but am having trouble getting them on the computer)and it is so much neater now!!

Friday did not work out either. I discovered that my cousin's baby gift got thrown out by accident so I had to go to Topeka to rebuy the stuff. Of course I had to go to Hobby Lobby and Scrapbooks Etc as well. And take a different route back. And explore new towns. And I had to go to manhattan to get a loom kit for afterschool program that was marked down. Then when I got home hubby was hungry because he didn't have lunch so we went to IHOP for dinner!! After all that I was tired. I did get some of the craft room cleaned up and some stuff ready for the crop today. I got the rest this morning.

So, I will need to be cleaning this week. I will post my tentative schedule tomorrow.

Did I mention I got all of my June pages scrapbooked??

1 comment:

Pienovski said...

wouuu, you seem like a busy lady, I am catching my breath just reading this!!!

PS. Would love to see pics from the scrapbook...