Sunday, March 8, 2009

Let's Try This Again

Okay, now that it will still be light out when I get home from work, I am going to try get into an exercise routine. I am going to walk. Probably just up my street and down the one behind me to start. Then add a street each week. If my knees ever get better I can add jogging!! I think I may also throw in some bike riding for variety. I thik if I can keep this up I will reward myself with an Ipod :)

Gonna change my diet a bit, but not much yet. For now I am going to resist desserts and sweets for the week and then reward myself with one on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Just one day. During the week I will allow myself fat free candy like gummy worms, but only a few. I am hoping to satisfy my sweet cravings with fruit or yogurt. I am also only allowing myself diet soda during the week. And Koolaid(I make it with only 1/3 sugar) or Lemonade for dinner. This will gradually change as I get used to it so I can cut these things out.

I am also making my 4000 attempt at drinking a bottle of water a day, before I drink anything else!!

I am also going to try to weigh myself each week. i will try to keep an accountability here on the blog.

Okay, wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Jacob and Sharon said...

this is great Robyn! The way you are doing it is the best. Rather then making yourself do everything at once, just gradually working your way into it. That's great! One thing I find that helps with sweet cravings is to eat a Granny Smith apple. I know that sounds weird since they aren't sweet, but it works. I also will do a small bowl of fruit with just a dab of whipped topping. I also buy Jello and Pudding cups (fat free of course) and have one of those every few days. That really helps too. Good luck with it all! Can't wait to hear how it's going!

Robyn :) said...

Great tips!! I will have to find those things!!

Jessica said...

Good luck!! Sharon is right too. An Granny Smith and a tablespoon of peanut butter always does it for me. I went back on Weight Watchers last week. I don't have time to do the meetings, but I'm doing it at home and I lost 3 lbs this week! Today is my weigh in day and I'm ecstatic! :)