Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Plan Was a Good One

The execution, though, failed.

I got the laundry done and most of the dishes. I paid the bills. But that's it.

On Monday/Tuesday I only got 3 hours of sleep and that was in the morning. Then I had a patchy 2 hour nap Tuesday afternoon. So no car cleaning. Too hot anyway. Last night there was an emergency and I had to go take care of some kids and nearly had a nervous breakdown (not really because of them because they were not that hard to take care of) because I thought their mother was going to be admitted to the hosptial and TJ and I would be the only ones to take care of them and I'd only had 5 hours of sleep!! I felt totally useless. Luckily, mom came home :)

I then took 1/2 a tylenol PM last night to insure that I would sleep(in case I had to go back today) and ended up sleeping to 2!! I am in better spirits, but my throat hurts.

So no craft room cleaning today and not sure what will happen the rest of the week. So my plans are pretty much shot!!

No comments: