Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sleep + Snow + Snowman = Splendid Saturday!!

It looked like this last night....


and while I slept it continued to snow and sleet so today it looks like this...


That was this afternoon. This morning this was the view from my back bedroom window...

and the side....


I read a little and watched a little Brady Bunch and then fell asleep again until 2pm!!! I had plans to finally clean and organize th craft room, but instead I slept all day (almost)!

After I woke up I read some more and watched TV then had lunch. Then I went outside and made this.....

It's a veggie snowman!!!!! That's his name, too. Veggie Man. His eyes are avocados, his nose and mouth are carrots and his arms are celery!!! It only took about 45 minutes to make. I wanted him taller than me, but I did not make the base big enough to support anymore on top.

I love that we finally got a good snowstorm, but I hope this is it for the season and spring can commence.

2 comments:

suzanne pena said...

that's the skinniest snowman i've ever seen! cute!

Robyn :) said...

Yeah, I was a little too lazy to actually make balls so I just built him up as a sort of sculpture!!