Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things I Hated as a Kid, but Love Now

1. Avocados

2. Tomatoes

3. High winds at night

4. Thunderstorms

5. Rollercoasters

To be fair, though, I never actually tasted an avocado as a kid, but they did not look appealing to me. I did enjoy picking them up in my cousin's backyard when they fell from the tree!!

I hated tomatoes because I choked on one in a restaurant when I was little.

Got used to the wind when I moved to kansas!! Real fast. Now it is a comforting sound.

Learned to love thunderstorms when I moved to Florida.

Was afraid of rollercoasters. First tried an upside down one when I was 28!!

2 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

I JUST tried avocado for the first time (in guacamole) back in February. It wasn't as horrible as I thought. But I don't think you can ever talk me into liking tomatoes or roller coasters :)

Jessica said...

Love avocado, but just tried it for the first time last year. I used to love tomatoes, but now I hate them. I don't even eat ketchup. Still hate roller coasters. Haha. Though I have been forced on them before. Funny post. :)