Saturday, April 25, 2009

Believe it or Not -- I'm Cleaning!!

Seriously. There is even bleach involved!! Somehow I woke up with a reserve of energy and a desire to start getting my house in shape!!

I am progressively cleaning as this approach seems to work best. I alternate between laundry, cleaning the kitchen, putting clothes away, reading, decluttering the livingroom and playing on the computer. Later I will add cleaning the bathroom and laundryroom.

At 4 I need to stop and shower so I can go to the school carnival. TJ came home around noon so he is taking a nap and will join me. Then, he is going to spend the evening playing Risk 2210 with his friends while I work some more on the house. I am hoping to have the kitchen done today, at least. And the laundry.

I plan to rest tomorrow. In a way that I see fit.

Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go get some laundry out of the dryer and lock my cat away in the bedroom so he stops whining to got out!!

No comments: