Monday, April 27, 2009

Scrapbook Pages

Jen asked in the comments of the previous post if I had ever posted any of my scrapbooking and it reminded me that I never posted the pictures of the layouts I did at the last crop I went to. I was having trouble uploading them and then just forgot once they were uploaded that I wanted to post them!!

When I go to do a layout I look in my Creating Keepsakes magazines for layouts I have "tabbed" with the same amount of pictures(or close) I want to use and I try to follow that layout as much as I can. That is where the designs for these pages come from.

Anyway, here they are....

Smoky Valley Railroad Both pages...


Closeups...



Storms...

Closeups..



Riverwalk...




Friends of ours(with my cat inspecting the pages)




My cat




A little town East of here




Topeka and the Harley Davidson store/museum in Topeka




Another small town




Awesome church and graveyard in Maple Hill




Our old home room makeovers and balcony




A train on post and Country Stampede




These layouts caught me up through June of last year. Unfortunately, I haven't scrapbooked anymore since. I do have a bunch of prints and collages sitting in my shopping cart over on Snapfish that need printing, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. And there hasn't been anymore crops AND I am wanting my craft room clean and organized before I work in there. So, not much motivation.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the pages Robyn! I hope you get to scrapbook more soon. You do an awesome job!

Robyn :) said...

Thanks :)

Jen said...

Beautiful work! I especially love the cat checking it all out. I don't know how many photos I have of something that also has my dogs nosing around! LOL - gotta love pets. :D

Anyways, you do really beautiful scrapbooks. :)

Jessica said...

These are really good. I'm just learning the art of scrapbooking and you've given me some wonderful ideas. :)

Robyn :) said...

I'm always glad to inspire ideas as many of mine come from the inspiration of others!! I also have page ideas bookmarked on the computer. Unfortunately, my computer is not in the craft room anymore!! One day, though, either when TJ deploys or we are expecting, some of the craft stuff will be moved into the livingroom :)