Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wamego City Park

(please scroll down for the first posts in this series).

Usually when we go to Wamego it is just to see the Oz stuff. This time, however, I insisted we go see the Dutch Mill

and it just happens to be part of the beautiful City Park.

I am not sure what this is supposed to be(other than a fountain) but it sure looked interesting!!


Like my algae shot?

I was fascinated by the shade of green of this tree


I did not doctor that photo in any way. That was really the color.

Big Boulder




Gazebo and cannon


Statue


This was such a lovely pond





In addition to many people fishing, one guy was even playing with a remote control boat


View from the pond bridge







I think they do weddings here


I will show you the Dutch Mill (and a little something else) in the next post, but for now here is a preview..

No comments: