Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wamego Dutch Mill

(please scroll down for the first posts in this series)

Across the street from the Wamego City Park are some historical gems. First off are some historical buildings that were relocated to this spot


Church and school



Flush(that's a town) Post Office

They converted the building to a model of a general store, though.




Interesting tree trunk



Old jail


Old House


Can you guess who I am pretending to be?

(I apologize to my republican friends)

AND NOW... The Mill!!!!



Climbing up



The top




View from the top


Views from the bottom





First time I ever laid down to get a shot!!

How do you like the crazy angle?

And what's a Dutch mill without tulips?


I got on my knees for this one of TJ


Tomorrow I will show you the pictures from the rest of the drive(oh yes, there's more!!) Hope you have enjoyed all the ones so far!!

4 comments:

wujing said...

Dear friend !
1.We can offer all kinds of wholesale watches. We offer safe delivery and best

service,low price and good quality.
2.We have excellent customer service team, which could solve online various problems about wholesale watch we provide in 24 hours.
3.We have perfect Logistics system, which guarantees all the ordered replica watches are delivered to you in good shape as fast as possible.Communicate with us.You will be very satisfied! Hope we can do long-term business in near future.
Welcome to our website for more details.
http://www.watchmvp.com
Best regards! Thank you !

Robyn :) said...

Um, just what in this post would suggest that I need a watch?????

Anyone know how we delete comments on Blogger? I know how to hide it, but then i can't allow anymore on this post.

Kim said...

Sorry, I don't know how to delete wujing's comments! :) But I do want to say how stinkin cute are all these photos!!

Robyn :) said...

Thanks Kim :)