Sunday, May 10, 2009
I'm a Mom, too...sort of
Well, even though I do not have a human child, I do think I am qualified to celebrate Mother's Day because I am mom to a cat. and he really is the greatest little boy ever. So, in honor of Mother's Day I am posting
THE TOP 10 GREATEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A CAT MOM
1. He greets me at the door when I come home (okay 90 percent of the time it's because he thinks I am going to hold the door open for him to go out).
2. When he is whining and I tell him to stop he does....eventually.
3. He can poop and pee on his own and the only thing I have to do is change the litter box about once a week.
4. He can stay home alone.
5. He checks on me when I am not feeling good or am sleepy or just lying in bed.
6. He sits outside of the shower waiting for me while I am in there.
7. You can fill his food bowl with enough food to last him all day.
8. I don't have to take him for walks or buy him clothes(though costumes are fun!! Just wish he would like to wear one!).
9. He sleeps in the bed with me when TJ is not there so I don't get lonely.
10. And the best reason of all -- He likes to cuddle with me!!
I love my little Scoutsie Pooh so much....as much as I think I would love a human child :) He really is a great cat and I am so glad he chose me to adopt him :)