Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just Me

The fabulous Jen did this on her blog and it looked like fun so I am doing it. Not tagging anyone. Do it if you would like :)

What are your current obsessions?
Tupperware, my garden and yard, getting the house thoroughly cleaned.



Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My red Lincoln sweater hoodie. Well, not so much since it got warmer!! The next thing would be by pink Good Witch Gone Bad shirt from the Oz Museum in Wamego


What's for dinner?
2 Fresca menu crunchy tacos from Taco Bell and lemonade


Last thing you bought?
Taco Bell!!


What are you listening to?
Scrubs


If you could be anyone, who would you be and why?
Just me


Favorite holiday spots?
Here or California


Reading right now?
This survey. ha ha ha ha ha. as for books, well the Bible -- Romans(on the advice of a reader), and Celebutants. I need to go back to the library to stock up :)


Four words to describe yourself:
crazy, creative, passionate, lazy


Guilty pleasure?
Reality TV shows like The Hills and Real Housewives


Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?
my cat, Jeff Dunham(or more specifically Achmed and Peanut)


First Spring thing?
no socks!!


Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Crab stuffed basa fish.


Favorite ever film:
Serendipity


Care to share some wisdom?
um, nothing is constant except change?


What may surprise us about you?
I have a BA in psychology.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Doesn't surprise me that your BA is in psychology! :)

Robyn :) said...

That's because you've known me for 20 years!!!