I'm totally kidding(well, mostly).
Anyway, I found this fun survey on MY MOMENTS and you know, I can't pass up an opportunity to talk more about myself!!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I don't look too bad.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
nopne at the moment. There's some change in my "wallet" though
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Earth, but I also have a special affection for Pluto as he was downgraded.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My husband last weekend. Not sure what it was for, though.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
whatever I have on there, I guess
7. What shirt are you wearing?
an Old Navy one that has a pink heart
8. Do you label yourself?
No, but I almost did at school the other day when I was labeling stuff in the 4th grade classroom with it's room number. I wanted to put one on myself so I would be able to work with that teacher again LOL!!
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Airwalk -- they're crocs that I got for like $3.00 at payless because the salesgirl said she couldn't get rid of them!!
10. Bright or dark room?
well, mostly bright, but if I am trying to sleep -- dark
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's awesome. I've never actually met her, but I read her blogs and we comment back and forth and she is just really nice and interesting and insightful.
12. What does your watch look like?
black band, gold face, black numbers and hands.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Your payment is overdue or late or something to that effect. this was like almost 3 years ago
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
in another state I think. Yet, the Slurpee was invented here in kansas, but there is not a 7-11 to be found!!!
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
seriously. Seriously, i say that alot. Seriously
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I took a muscle relaxer last night and my anxiety medicine. And I have had caffeine
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I don't have rolls, I have a digital camera
21. Favorite age you have been
Oh, 21 was fun. Kinda
22. Your worst enemy?
where do I start? LOL I guess anxiety.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A fall tree. I should probably change that.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Scout, you are not going outside."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
As long as it was permanent, being able to fly. No money could beat the freedom of that!!
26. Do you like someone?
I like lots of people
27. The last song you listened to?
The music in the Instant Soup commercial
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
People in good shape. I gotta get to that point!!
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
When the planes hit the towers I was driving to work in Orange County, CA. I think when the plane hit the Pentagon and the other one crashed I was at work. I listened to the radio and on breaks and lunch I went to the ER at the hospital across the street to watch the TV. I was shocked by how sunny it was in New York because it was gray in California that day. I found out later they had put a TV in our breakroom!! When I went home I just sat watching TV trying to process it all.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Well, the only one that has stolen my money was the one at work so I put my name on a paper and taped it saying it owed me money. Several of us have had to do that.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, but I can be a bitch, too.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Back of my calf
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
German in case we end up living there!!
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
I have and will again
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times.
clothes, wedding ring and a watch
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
oh, this one is tough!! I think it is a tie between LA, NY and Seattle
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Food at the Generals game
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I can't even remember
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I could probably figure it out
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He may be living in Germany(which made me wonder if perhaps him or his wife were in the army and how awkward would it be of they got stationed here or the next duty station we go to??)
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know the names back to like great great grandparents, but as for actually knowing any details about the people probably great grandparents.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
That would have been the ball about 3 years ago and I wore a formal red dress(I suspect it was once a bridesmaid dress as that was the style and I got it at Salvation Army). You have to dress fancy for balls.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My knees always hurt
50. Have you been burned by love?
Okay, so that is it!!! Who else wants to do the survey????