Friday, June 26, 2009

A Colorful Friday Photo Shoot-Out

Hello all. Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday. At the time this is posting I should be in Boston!!!

The Friday Shoot Out topic this week was Colors of the Rainbow.


I am doing mine Swedish style (all photos are from Lindsborg, Kansas, otherwise known as Little Sweden).

We'll start with Dala Horses







Downtown


Pretty buildings






and this..

That was taken especially for this topic :)

Thank you Deborah from Germany for an awesome topic!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will be back Sunday :)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, all of those pictures are so pretty! And I love that crazy pink house; it's adorable!

Kerry said...

Little Sweden in Kansas? I didn't know that. Nice shots!

Jen said...

I like that pink house!

Hope you are having fun in Boston!

A Scattering said...

Your entry is really fun and informative. In fact, it prompted me to google "dala horses" and I found the Hemslojd Inc. website which had great information. I learned something new today!

Robyn :) said...

Thank you, everyone. I was not going to participate in this one since I was going to be gone, but I was inspired by all the colors of Lindsborg so I figured out how to pre-schedule a post!!

A-Scattering, I am glad you googled the dala horses :) I should have posted a link to a previous post where I gave an explanantion, but I am sure you found more info from Hemslojd :)

Kerry, Kansas is full of surprises LOL!!

Gordon said...

I think I drove through your town! I remember the horses. Thanks for the very original poast.

Robyn :) said...

You're welcome :) I don't live in Lindsborg, though. It is about an hour away from where I am in Kansas. I love to go exploring all the little towns. I grew up in the suburbs of Los Angeles/Orange County where all the cities run together, so this is all quite new to me.