Friday, June 5, 2009

Confined to Quarters

It's not as bad as it sounds. TJ had his wisdom teeth pulled this morning(only 2 and on the same side) and our instructions are that he stays in Quarters(which means our home). This also means, that for today, I have to stay in Quarters. Or find someone to stay with TJ if I need to go out anywhere like the pharmacy or grocery store(which I need to do).

I wish it had been a better stay-inside-day. It is beautiful out today and TJ had a range yesterday so he actually has today off anyway. We could have gone exploring :(
There is also a good band playing after the Generals game tonight and fireworks. Oh well. At least the surgery was well in advance of our WATTNE.

When I went back to see TJ after the surgery and get instructions the nurses were telling me that he was talking about us going to the store and he would push the cart!! LOL. That was when I found out I can't leave him alone today. They also said he may not remember conversations and may repeat things. The only thing he repeated was to ask if I had his cell phone(I did).

He is napping now and I am headed that way, too. Later I am going to post photos for the Friday Shootout.

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

eeek - I remember recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery. I had all four removed, I was on the couch for a week.

Yikes, - send all my best to TJ.

cat scratches are a neat idea - I have scars from fighting with my sister's cat - does that count? LOL!

Robyn :) said...

When I was a teenager I had all 4 of mine removed, too. I remember being down for at least a day.

TJ is recovering rather quickly, but he is quite bored. Unfortunately, he can't go anywhere!!

Carrie said...

Aw, hope he feels better. :(

I remember all too well how terrible having my wisdom teeth out was...