Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Shoot Out - Metal

This week's subject for the Friday Photo Shootout was Metal. This subject was a bit of a challenge for me as I do not photograph a lot of metal, but I went through my photo folders and came up with few things.

I will start with this picture....

Yes, I included this one last week as well, but I felt it was appropriate to put here because
1. The motorcycle is made of a A LOT of metal and
2. TJ's shirt says Heavy METAL Thunder

Next we have a couple of patio chair skeletons..


My purpose in photographing these was to try and show how high the water was from a storm this week.

Then we have this...

This was after a rather long ride on Saturday. I WISHED I was made of metal by that point (particularly an iron butt)!!

Here is something from Old Prairie Town...


My entertainment center is not metal...

... but the TV is!! (and so is the DVD player and a couple picture frames).

This guy wears a few pieces of metal around his neck...


Friends meeting at a metal fence...


I am fairly certain that water towers are made of metal ..

Or maybe that is cement.

These rides at the PX Memorial weekend carnival were definitely made of metal!!






And I KNOW that this water tower in Rossville is made of metal


Thank you, Audrey, for the challenging topic!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love, love, love the carnival photos! :) Great job this week.

Gordon said...

Robyn, thanks for the creative post. You did a great job.

Robyn :) said...

Thank you so much :)