Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Highlights of My Day

1. One of the kids who never shows affection wanting to hold my hand when walking to recess.

2. TJ cleaning out my car for me.

3. Ordering pizza for dinner(I can't remember the last time I had pizza).

4. Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion on tonight.

5. And the biggest higlight of my day.....

Actual highlights!!


And bangs.

In trip news... I broke down and packed the suitcase and carry-on last night. Tonight we are going to pack the garment bag and TJ's carry-on. Then we will be ready to leave after I get home tomorrow.

I am working on setting up blogs while I am gone.

4 comments:

Kim said...

IT LOOKS BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!

Sharon said...

Love the hair! It looks great!

Robyn :) said...

Thank you so much!! I am quite pleased with it.

Jessica said...

It looks fantastic! :) I can't pull bangs off, but they look great on you.