Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If It Makes You Happy...

I got another great post idea from Jessica to list some of the things that make me happy. So here they are in no particular order....

1. My husband. Seeing him, doing things with him, lying in the same bed at night with him, etc..

2. My cat, Scout.

3. Kansas

4. My new iPod

5. Riding on the back of my husband's motorcycle.

6. My garden

7. Cooking

8. Reading

9. Scrapbooking

10. Taking pictures

11. The smell of donuts, chocolate, fresh cut grass, roses, gardenias and leather.

12. Talking to my mom on the phone (or even better, seeing her!!)

13. My family

14. My friends.

15. Work

16. Seeing the kiddos at work.

17. Being near or in water

18. Sweets

19. Soda :)

20. Sleeping in after staying up really late!!

21. Open windows

22. Summer

23. Clean sheets

24. Taking a shower in the afternoon (when there is enough light coming in the window!!)

25. Bowling

26. Roller skating

27. Walking on scenic paths

28. Long drives to see new places

29. Visiting a new place

30. The sound and sight of the ocean.

There are many many more things, but these are the first 30 that came to mind!!!

What makes you happy?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How wonderful! Glad I inspired you. :) You had so many things that I had forgotten. Bowling, new places, open windows, and the Ipod all make me very happy as well. :)

Robyn :) said...

I also thought of some more right after I posted(which I can't even think of right now LOL)