Friday, June 19, 2009

Living Less Cluttered

For the past week I have been working on cleaning out my livingroom and rearranging my livingroom so it is less cluttered. Here is what it looks like before and after...

BEFORE

AFTER


I didn't like how I had that one end table in the corner so o opened the corner up and put the big bookshelf there...

I used to have 2 bookshelves for books, but I I was able to get them all on this shelf by downsizing and moving the games on one shelf to the closet and the DVD's to the Entertainment Center.

BEFORE

AFTER

I guess with the shelf it looks more cluttered than with the rocking horse(who was long ago moved to the diningroom), BUT this was a better place for the shelf than where it was originally. It is a less cluttered shelf than before, too.


BEFORE

AFTER


Yes, the boxes kind of have a clutter effect, but they look a lot better there than in the Entertainment Center. I also have my small photo albums more accessible.

BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER

Doesn't that look soooo much better????

BEFORE


AFTER


I actually had moved this area around again when I moved the computer downstairs. The taller shelf had gone on the other side of the TV and the computer desk put in its place. Then end table was next to it and the chair was where the end table was. The smaller shelf was kind of hidden back there, too.
Oh, and that box on the ground was moved!! LOL

In case you were wondering, this is where the games went...

No comments: