Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trippor, The Lovely Trip Planner

Well, I came up with a name for my trip planner -- Trippor. For trip organizer. This is where I am keeping all things trip related. Let's have a look-see.

I had to prettify it up a bit

Front flap


Travel details -- motel, flight, rental car, long term parking


Rhode Island directions and weather


RI map(sorry it's blurry)


Boston directions and weather


Boston map


Back flap


I plan to use the pockets in the flap for things like postcards(where I plan to my journaling for a scrapbook), tickets and other scrap like things. Also, for the wedding invitation, once it comes!!

I am quite pleased with this organizer and for being organized :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Goodness!! I need you with me on all my trips from now on! I think about both the times I flew out to Florida. I put everything in a file folder and had my AAA book-and of course my cell that I called you on when I took a wrong turn once! You are useful! ;)

Robyn :) said...

I have an AAA book, too. It will come along.