Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy Independence Day everyone!!

I had a great time riding in a parade for the first time today. It was extra cool that I knew so many people watching as well!! I truly love the community here at Fort Riley and in Junction City.

I will have pictures this week. We are extra busy today with the Sundown Salute in town, a birthday party, then back to SS for a concert and fireworks.

Also, thank you to everyone for all the nice comments they have left in my last couple of blogs!! I think I had a record yesterday!! I will be catching up on all of your blogs this week :)

Also, welcome to all my new readers and followers :)

I will leave you with this picture again for the day...

(a little explanation -- this guy is on a chiropractic office in Junction City and is dressed for every occasion!!)

No comments: