Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Heading up to Bahstan

Finally, I am going to get some of these pictures up. This will be done in several posts as I have so many dang pictures!

On Friday of our vacation (nearly 2 weeks ago) we went up to Boston. Neither of us had ever been there. I consider Boston one of the top 4 biggest cities in the US, the other 3 being Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York. I had been to all of those, but not Boston. Now I have.

So, we got up early(by 8am)

and drove up the 295 to the 95

to the 93.
It was my first time in Massachusettes as well.

The drive was absolutely beautiful.


I was excited when I saw my first live view of Boston

We saw interesting sights alongside the Interstate(or freeway for my west coast friends!!)



As well as on

Approaching the city we got caught in a traffic jam

This is how we felt about it

But as I told my husband, what is a big city experience without experiencing a traffic jam??????

It gave me time to snap some closer pictures of the city



And then we entered a tunnel


And came out into the heart of the city!!

And that will be the subject for the next post -- driving in the city!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've never had any desire to go to Boston, but now I'm rethinking it. Glad you all had a good trip. :)