Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MIA

My blog posts will probably be slowing down quite a bit, if you haven't already noticed, since I am back at work. In addition to my workday, I am trying to read educational books to get inservice credit hours and I am doing some prep work for the one on one stuff I am doing this year. This eats up my free time, as well as trying to find time to go to the gym :)

I haven't even been hired to work afterschool program, yet.

This week I also need to work on cleaning part of my house since we decided to have a game party for TJ's birthday on Saturday.

I plan to keep up with the Friday Photo Shootouts and maybe post a synopsis of the week or an event on Sundays :) I am also planning on making that my blog reading catch-up day :)

I know a lot of my readers are busy as well. Welcome to the new school year!!!

Oh, and would you believe that it is only the second week of school and already I have had a cold and a schedule change???? Nothing major, I just go to 5th grade for the end of the day and have one more one on one session :) It helps break up the day!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hope you're feeling better and that this school year is going well! No worries about the slow posting. You're definitley not the only one. We're all busy at the moment! ;)

And Happy early Birthday to TJ! :)

Robyn :) said...

apparently i beat the cold, but today i stepped into a hole and fell and messed up my ankle again!! Same one I hurt when i fell off the porch.

Robyn :) said...

apparently i beat the cold, but today i stepped into a hole and fell and messed up my ankle again!! Same one I hurt when i fell off the porch.