Monday, September 28, 2009

2 Years in the Making

And I'm still not done!! This is what I've been working on at monthly scrapbook crops. I started last month and added to it this month. This is from a trip we took nearly 2 years ago!!

First page. We went at Christmas time

After a visit to Build a Bear

Mixon Fruit Farms

Hunsader farms(which we learned about at Mixon and got to pick strawberries because they grow there in the winter!!)

Closeups


These ones I did yesterday. They are more photofocused than embellished.
MacDill Air Force Base

Tampa

Florida's Natural Orange Juice Visitor's Center(across from the factory, next to the groves)

Lake Wales -- where I want to live if we go back to Florida.

Fun stuff

Plant City

I am currently looking for an orange album to put the pages in.

I am also being very productive tonight by doing 3 loads of laundry, cooking dinner(made a delicious stirfry) and organizing my entertainment center in the livingroom. Hoping to tackle a clutter basket as well.

No comments: