Friday, September 11, 2009

Costume Consideration, Kiddo Craziness, and a Random Request

I was trying to come up with a catchy title.

Photo Shootout is 2 posts down.

I started my day off driving two arguing kiddos to school. Fuuuuuunnnnn. Usually the arguing is at a minimun :)

Next I helped kids make land forms out of salt dough and plastic molds. That was fun and messy.

I administered 2 spelling tests today.

We had a Freedom Walk for 9 minutes and 11 seconds to commemorate 9/11.

My husband called me while at work to tell me that his sergeant wanted to know if I would like to be the FRG leader. I said I'd think about and then 10 minutes later said no(I'll explain this in another post).

After work I went to see a friend I met online. She actually found me here on my blog and we started emailing and Facebooking. She is very awesome and so easy to talk to. I feel like I have known her awhile. I love connecting with people like that :)

Lastly, my husband and I went out to dinner and to the mall where we spent a considerable amount of time in the Halloween shop. My husband has decided he wants to wear a costume this year and he either wants to go as an Inmate or an Evil Jester. I will choose my costume accordingly. If he goes as the jester(Joker) I will be the Queen of Hearts. If he goes as an Inmate I will be a ball and chain. That was my mom's idea.

So, today was somewhat of a crazy day.

No comments: