Friday, September 18, 2009

Domestic Animals at the Friday Photo Shootout

This week's assignment for the Friday Photo Shootout was Domesticated Animals, chosen by Sandy.

This was pretty easy as I have a lot of photos of animals :)

Of course I have to start with my sweet little boo, Scout

And he would like me to show some photos of him with his BFF Snowball


I also need to show you my hubsand -- still working on the domesticated part

This is our friends' dog, Potter, at Milford Lake

Whenever I go to Cabelas or Bass Pro Shop I like to take pictures of the fish...


Here is a camel at the Sundown Salute


And here is the bonus picture I promised --- the Junction City High School Blue Jay!!!!!

If you would like to learn more about the Friday Photo Shootout, participate or join, please visit HERE

6 comments:

Doreen said...

your pets look like the best of pals. great pics! have a wonderful weekend.

~JarieLyn~ said...

Your cat and his BFF are so adorable together. I love it. And potter looks like a really sweet dog.

I really dig the camel. So suave.

How funny, I was just in Bass Pro Shop Yesterday taking pictures of the fishing poles and the boats. I love that store.

Sarah Lulu said...

A camel is a very interesting choice!

Kerry said...

I'm glad you got some pics of fish! And I like that cat buddy of yours.

Chef E said...

This is the second camel I have seen, and the mascot is great!

Carrie said...

Great shots. I really like the one of Potter. :)