Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friday Photo Shootout Doors and Windows

This week's topic over at the Friday Photo Shootout is Doors and Windows. Luckily I have a few of these in the archives, but I will be on the lookout for some more this weekend!! May need to branch out a bit, though, through the area, if I have something extremely noteworthy.

These are in no particular order...

Window on the icecream truck in front of my house!!


Window to sharks at Sundown Salute!!


Kite's in Junction City -- they opened a few weeks ago


Front windows at Crown Center in Kansas City(2 hours from where we live)


Inside RC McGraws in Manhattan, KS


Window in the Old Dutch Mill, Wamego, KS


Scout in the front window!!


Scout outside the front door!!


Windows into the greatest food vendor at the Riley County Fair

10 comments:

Sarah Lulu said...

Now I want to know what a funnel cake is.

Love the cat.

Ellisa said...

what a great variety of shots!

Denise said...

great fun shots!

Carrie said...

The Old Dutch Mill is beautiful! :)

GingerV said...

I love corn dogs and funnel cake - great shoot out. hugs

NanU said...

Now _that_ is what we are missing in France. Ice cream trucks! People that actually drive around right past your front door with ice cream.
Fabulous!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I like the old dutch mill. It's a gorgeous photo and the last shot of the vendor at the fair, is so fun. I miss going to the fair.

Gordon said...

Scout must be a pampered pet! Nice shots of old and new. I enjoyed a peek into your world.

Zaroga said...

I too want a funnel cake! Great set of photos, Robyn.

Carrie said...

Love the ice cream truck - we had one in our tiny town on weekends this summer but it never came by our house while we were home :( Love the Dutch mill window - very cute.