Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekend "Plans"

This weekend is Labor Day Weekend and one of the only ones this month where I really do not have anything definite planned!! Meaning no events or committments. I am truly going to embrace the spirit of Labor Day and rest and take it easy :)

Before I let you all know my "plans"(or my non-plan plans), I want to welcome my new followers. Some have come over from the Friday Photo Shootout list and others i believe are finding me through [carrotspeak], Carrie's fabulous blog. If you haven't already, please check it out. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever "met" and her blog is always a great read, whether she is talking about her life or sharing her writing. She also got engaged recently(to a soldier!!) so be sure to congratulate her!!

Okay, so, on to my "plans". I have to work tomorrow. I only get a 3 day. Tomorroe night is the first Home football game for the JC Blue Jays so we will be going to that.

On Saturday I am going to sleep in a bit then go over to Manhattan to the Farmer's markets and to Hastings to enjoy a little treat and read magazines, then some light grocery shopping. Then I will spend the rest of the day at home relaxing. Or maybe we will invite friends over for a little Phase 10.

On Sunday we have church and then that is it for me for the day!!

Monday is my day. I am going to sleep in superlate and just stay in pajamas all day. I may cook some meals for the week and make lunches, but that's it!!

Things I hope to accomplish this weekend are catch up on blogs, post for the photo shootout, and catch up in Farmtown and Farmville on Facebook!!

What are your weekend plans???

No comments: