Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well, This Could Be Better Than I Thought

Got some more information on TJ going to learn to fight fires.

It will be in California. I am PRAYING that I will be allowed to come visit him one weekend. That would rock to go see him and my family(assuming it is in SoCal, haven't got the exact location yet).

On top of his travel expense money, we will also get separation pay. Extra money is always a bonus.

He thinks it has something to do with helping them fight their wildfires. I wonder about that because wouldn't that mean he would be going now??? They have not told him when. I would like to have at least a week's notice, but with the army it could be one hour!!

Still don;t know why he was chosen(or the other guys for that matter). I am curious to hear what their reason is.

2 comments:

~JarieLyn~ said...

bonuses are always good. That helps alleviate some of the aggravation.

That would be nice if you did get to go spend the weekend with him in California.

It will all work out.

Kim said...

Interesting. We still have TV and radio out here, so I'd think that the fires are dying down, but who knows? Hopefully you can come out for a weekend! Maybe I'll actually be able to afford to do something fun with you!