Friday, October 9, 2009

Sillouettes Of the Friday Photo Shootout

This week's subject is Sillouettes. I don't normally take pictures of sillouettes as I like to focus on details of things, but I did capture some the other night while taking pictures of a magnificent sunset. I also saw some great subjects this evening, BUT did not have my camera with me. This is something I would like to try shooting in the future, though.







I apologize for the lack of material. I planned on looking through my archives for anything I could remember, but it has been a really hard day.

7 comments:

~JarieLyn~ said...

Very nice, colorful shots.

Pauline said...

Wow! Can't wait to see your sunsets next week if these are anything to go by!

Robyn :) said...

Uh, totally did not see that was the topic for next week!! Good thing I have a quite a few sunset shots archived.

NanU said...

I like your shots, especially the colors of the sky.
Me too, I often find Friday coming along and I don't have anything in my archives nor time to go out shooting. Nor sometimes the inspiration. Every single week is a lot to ask, so we should all feel alright to skip one once in a while if it's too much.

Jen said...

These are really beautiful, Robyn. You did a really nice job.
:)

Carrie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the topic...your silhouettes against sunsets are beautiful.

I'm sorry about your friend/co-worker and wish you comfort.

Scriptor Senex said...

I agree with NanU - blogging is about enjoying ourselves so the occasional miss is not to be worried about. And, anyway, your skies are great.